Welcome to the Salesforce Active Learning System!
A Notion template that helps you learn Salesforce more efficiently with active learning techniques (Cornell note-taking system and flashcards with spaced repetition), and on top of that provides a lot of hand-picked useful Salesforce materials.
Please note, this is not yet another Salesforce course!
This is a system that helped me become Salesforce Certified Admin on the first try, learn Salesforce more efficiently, prepare for Salesforce exams, reach my Ranger status on Trailhead, and achieve 15+ Superbadges.
👀 What's inside:
☁️ Learning Salesforce section will help you:
- 🗒️ Create and store all of your Salesforce-related notes by utilizing one of the most efficient Cornell note-taking system
- 🃏 Study key concepts with powerful Flashcards, which automatically create a spaced repetition schedule for you based on how well you remember and understand them.
- ⏱️ Use a Pomodoro timer to help you focus on learning Salesforce
💡 In the Useful Salesforce Resources section, you will find hand-picked resources such as:
- 🎒 The best additional Salesforce courses
- 📑 Practice tests
- 💼 A system to track your job applications and tips to get hired
- 💻 The list of the best Salesforce AppExchange apps and Google Chrome Extensions
- 🤖 The list of other amazing software products to make you more efficient in Salesforce
- 🤩 And much more!
Here is what our users say about this Salesforce Active Learning System:
A professional Salesforce Trainer:
"I like how it includes pretty much all resources from the start all the way through to job search management and networking, and the flashcard feature is awesome!"
A Salesforce Admin (3x Salesforce Certified):
"No matter if you are a beginner preparing for your first Salesforce certification, or already advanced and working towards your next one, this is a great tool to keep you focused and help you in your self-learning process.
The most impressive part for me though, is the Additional Salesforce Resources provided. So far, I haven’t seen such a great and organized collection of this huge amount of available Salesforce Recourses in one place."
A professional Notion Template Creator:
"One of the most brilliant use cases of Notion I’ve seen in a while."
Can I see a demo version before purchasing this template?
Yes. Here is a sneak peek, read-only version with most of the content hidden: https://tim-koroteev.notion.site/View-Only-Sneak-Peek-Ultimate-Salesforce-Learning-System-335e4a99a2a84dccb7dd8d28dfb5ac53
Can I share this template?
No. If you purchase Individual License, it gives you permission for a private license for you only. You are not allowed to share this template outside of your workspace or duplicate it for other external use cases.
Team License gives you permission for multiple users within one Notion workspace.
If you find this template useful and you want to help others in the Salesforce Ohana learn about it, here is what you can do:
- Share the link to this product page with your network on Social Media: https://timkoroteev.gumroad.com/l/salesforce-learning-system
- Sign up to become an affiliate and earn a 20% commission when someone purchases this Salesforce Learning System from your link:
- Leave a 5-star review
How do I download this Salesforce Learning System?
After you purchase this Salesforce Learning System, you will get the template link. Open it and click "Duplicate" on the top right corner to duplicate it to your Notion workspace. If you're trying to download on mobile, click on the 3 dots menu to show the duplicate option.
If you are not an existing Notion user, you can sign up for the free plan with my referral link: https://affiliate.notion.so/salesforce-learning-system
Do I also need Notion’s paid plan to use this Salesforce Learning System?
No. This template works perfectly even with Notion's free plan. For more information about the different pricing tiers of Notion, please visit Notion's Pricing page.
How would I know how to use this template?
This template provides instructions and tips on how to use different features more effectively. If you are not familiar with Notion, you can review their Help Center to learn the basics. This template already has most of the things that you need, so it should be quite intuitive even if you are just starting with Notion.
Is this template customizable?
Absolutely! You can fully customize and personalize this learning system for your needs.
Will there be any updates?
Yes, the template link will always redirect you to the latest version of this Salesforce Learning System. I am planning to add more useful Salesforce resources to this template over time.
You will be notified by email in case of major updates. To receive these updates, you will need to copy new content to your existing version of the Salesforce Learning System in your workspace.
How do I contact you in case of questions?
- If you don't have a Notion account yet, you can sign up for the free plan with my referral link: https://affiliate.notion.so/salesforce-learning-system
- Refund Policy: Since Notion templates are shared by being duplicated to your workspace, I operate a no-returns policy on this Salesforce Learning System. If you have any questions, please reach out to me before purchasing on LinkedIn.
- Any additional sales taxes for your country are added by Gumroad at checkout.
- Salesforce is a registered trademark of salesforce.com, inc., as are other names and marks. This template is not associated with salesforce.com in any way.
Learn Salesforce more efficiently than most of the trailblazers!